Rates & Enrollment
30-minute - Weekly Session: $89.00 per month.
1-hour - Weekly Session (or 30-minute sessions for two siblings: $159.00 total per month.
Payments are due at the first session of the month.
2018 Student and Instructor Agreement
Inside Out Studio: 479-387-0480
Welcome to IOS!
Inside Out Studio Core Values
1. Progress Focused- measurable progress with each artist having different interests, goals, & learning styles
2. Student Opportunities- we want to continue to increase artist recordings, group projects, performance opportunities, and community involvement
3. Unique & Personable Family Atmosphere- you’re at home at Inside Out Studio!
4. Affordable- check around, you’ll still find we are below other music teaching prices, yet we provide what we believe to be a more unique teaching style, atmosphere, artist development, and musicianship building opportunity.
consistency- on time, communicating with both artists and parents, readily available at appropriate times
focused- lessons are enjoyable and relaxed, yet should maintain focus on development and individuality
6. Transparency- Folks feel comfortable and safe, and teachers are committed to honesty and trustworthiness
Weekly lessons are $89 per month, or $159 per month for hourly or 2 in a family
Monthly payments are expected on the first lesson of each month in order to keep your spot in the schedule and continue on best terms with your instructor. Payments to be made to his or her teacher directly.
Your instructor takes your time and commitment very seriously and will also make every effort to be available to his/her student at the time agreed upon. We also expect and appreciate the same.
24 hours notice or more is appreciated for cancellations. Your instructor should not be expected to do a make-up lesson for students who don’t show or “cancel” within a few hours of a scheduled lesson.
To be on best terms with your instructor it is always best to avoid make-up lessons, and remember that we make every effort to be available to the student and appreciate the same.
Your instructor is allowed two cancellations per year for any reason without make-up lesson.
In case of inclement weather, make-up lessons will be offered at the convenience of the instructor. If the student cannot make it to the offered makeup, then it is considered missed and is not pro-rated or made-up.
Cancellations during Spring Break or any other holiday are not made-up or pro-rated.
We are also closed Wed-Sunday of Spring Break (March 20-24), Memorial Day (Mon, May 27), Week of July 4th (Mon-Sat), Labor Day (Mon, Sep 2), Thanksgiving (Wed, Nov 27-30th), December 24,- January 5. These dates are not pro-rated, nor made-up, and full monthly fee is appreciated in order to keep your spot and best terms with instructor.
“This isn't just a "job" for us. We love what we do, and the thrill comes from seeing our students develop, devote themselves to their life skill, learn to manage and overcome personal mistakes and frustrations, step outside their box or comfort zone, and aspire to be more than what they thought possible.”
- Jacob P.