Policy - Rates - Enrollment
30-minute - Weekly Session: $89.00 per month.
1-hour - Weekly Session (or 30-minute sessions for two siblings): $169.00 total per month.
Payments are due at the first session of the month.
2023 Student and Instructor Agreement
Inside Out Studio: 479-387-O48O
Welcome to IOS!
Weekly lessons are $89 per month, or $169 per month for hourly or 2 in a family
Monthly payments are expected on the first lesson of each month in order to keep your spot in the schedule and continue on best terms with your instructor. Payments to be made to his or her teacher directly.
Your instructor takes your time and commitment very seriously and will also make every effort to be available to his/her student at the time agreed upon. We also expect and appreciate the same.
24 hours notice or more is appreciated for cancellations. Your instructor should not be expected to do a make-up lesson for students who don’t show or “cancel” within a few hours of a scheduled lesson.
To be on best terms with your instructor it is always best to avoid make-up lessons, and remember that we make every effort to be available to the student and appreciate the same.
Your instructor is allowed two cancellations per year for any reason without make-up lesson.
In case of inclement weather, make-up lessons will be offered at the convenience of the instructor. If the student cannot make it to the offered makeup, then it is considered missed and is not pro-rated or made-up.
Cancellations during any holiday season are not made-up or pro-rated.
We are closed the week of Spring Break (March 20-26), Memorial Day (Mon, May 29), Week of July 4th, Labor Day (Mon, Sep 4), Thanksgiving (Wed, Nov 22-Sun 26), Christmas (Fri, Dec 22- Wed, Jan 3). *There's many months in the year with 5 weeks, so it averages to 4 lessons per month throughout the year*
These dates are not pro-rated, nor made-up, and full monthly fee is appreciated in order to keep your spot and best terms with instructor.
Inside Out Studio Core Values
1. Progress Focused - measurable progress with each artist having different interests, goals, & learning styles
2. Student Opportunities - we are constantly looking and championing our artists to advance their skills in and beyond the studio.
3. Unique & Personable Family Atmosphere - you’re at home at Inside Out Studio!
4. Affordable - check around, you’ll still find we are below other music teaching prices, yet we provide what we believe to be a more unique teaching style, atmosphere, artist development, and musicianship building opportunity.
5. Professionalism - we strive to be consistent, on time, and have good communication with both artists and parents. Lessons should be enjoyable & relaxed, yet should maintain focus on development and individuality
6. Transparency - Folks feel comfortable and safe, and teachers are committed to honesty and trustworthiness. Parents are always welcome wherever they'd like, open door policy, as it relates to their child.
Simply reach out to us, and we will begin the process of connecting you to the right teacher at our studio that matches your learning style, goals, and aspirations.
There is no enrollment fee, and no long term commitment/contract necessary. Your spot in your teacher's schedule continues to be valid and ongoing, as long as the policy is being respected week to week, and month to month. We'd love to hear from you!